google search results

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Container Store Products


Oh, how I love the Container Store. If I won the lottery, that just might be the first place I would go. Well, there and Pottery Barn.


Anyway, if you like paper calendars they have the best one ever ($15.95). And I'm not the only one who thinks so because if you go searching for it around the end of July/beginning of August, they WILL be sold out. It's a school year August-August calendar and it's great. It's got a monthly view and then a weekly view. It looks like you can buy it at other stores too so check out the website above. For some of us it's a great excuse to go to the Container Store!


Another great product there are the luggage tags ($9.99). They have quite a few different kinds of luggage tags but my favorites are the set of 6 brightly colored ones. Last year I bought these and put one in each Christmas stocking for all the adults and they were a huge hit. They have funny phrases on them like "nothing worth stealing in here".

No comments: