google search results

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Huggies Deal at Kroger

Save $4 instantly at Kroger this week when you buy $2o worth of any Huggies products (mix and match). Huggies jumbos are $9.49. Combine this deal with some coupons and you are SET! If you've signed up for Shortcuts there are additional Huggies coupons you can load onto your Kroger card. (Rumor has it you can use any Huggies diapers coupons on any Huggies diapers but I haven't tried it yet...I'll report back when I do.)

Shortcuts coupons:
$1.50 newborn Gentle Care
$1.00 Natural Fit
$1.50 Natural Fit

Additional coupons:
$1.00 (4/20 SS)
$2.00/2 (5/4 P&G)

If you got Huggies coupons in the mail last week like I did you can try to use some of those too! If anyone does this deal e-mail me and let me know how it went and how much you saved! We're aiming for under 20 cents per diaper for sizes 3-4.

No comments: